Customer Account Manager / Inside Sales Grand Forks, ND
The role will be focused on maintaining and supporting existing business customer relationships to Insight Technologies. The Customer Account Manager will have focus on product sales and conversions to recurring revenue and services for small to medium sized business within our markets. As an Inside Sales rep there will also be responsibilities to support other team members in their business development roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in activities and events that promote company products and services.
- Provide and facilitate communications within existing customer base.
- Support other team members in their sales efforts through communications, configurations and quoting.
- Help all team members promptly and accurately document transactions, communications and outcomes in correct systems. Accurately recording client information, activities, schedules and client/prospect relations.
- Support and participate in organization wide policies and procedures.
- Participate in ongoing sales, marketing and strategy meetings.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Meet activity, conversions and gross margin goals.
- Drive personal growth in both technology and business development skills.
- Manage personal and assigned expense reports.
- Backup other staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
1+ year's education or experience in related fields including sales, business administration, technology related fields, or clerical work or experience in related field preferred.
- Communication skills (telephone, written, and face to face)
- Detail Oriented with strong organization skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM Application
- Business telephone system
DOE. Includes health and retirement benefits.